If you want to provide excellent enquiry management and customer service to your students, integrating your Student Management System with Microsoft CRM will more than likely help achieve this result. Perhaps you simply want to filter your students through from your Student management System (SMS) or maybe you want to push pre-enrolments from CRM into your SMS. Maybe you want Alumni information flowing from your SMS into CRM. What eve the outcome your wish to achieve to interface your SMS with CRM, Business Mechanix has more than likely don it or will know how to achieve it.
Business Mechanix has already integrated Microsoft CRM and Student Management Systems including Artena and ARION and also have experience integrating other systems with JADE and Oracle based solutions. We have integrated the following customers Student Management Systems with CRM:-
- Integration of ARION and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for UCOL for tracking of Student Enquires, marketing and customer service management and later for student intervention
- Integration of ARION and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Wintecs Alumni Portal to flow Alumni through to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Integration of AUT’s Smart letter CRM system and ARION for letter generation to applicants.
- Integration of Te Whare Wananaga o Awanuiarangi’s Artena Student Management System with Dynamics CRM for Enquiries Management
- Integration of NZMA’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM system for Enquiry Management
Business Mechanix come into our own when it comes to the marrying of Student management Systems and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We understand what clients are trying to achieve and how to technically achieve it. Talk to us today if you would like a 1 hour free consultation on what we could achieve for you.
Business Mechanix Services
- Web Service Development for Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Student management System integration
- Planning and Design Services
- Development of Integrations
- Project Management
- Training and Up-skilling of your team on how to manage and maintain these integrations
- Documentation of integrations