Organisations moving to the Cloud have employed the Business Mechanix team to make their migration painless. Our vast experience in on-premise to cloud migration with more than 1 million users deployed to the cloud makes us a leading cloud provider globally.
Implementing new systems often comes with the challenging task of data migration. The manipulation and cleansing of data as it is migrated between systems is an area we have loads of experience in. With hundreds of implementations and migrations behind us we've created techniques and processes that make the whole process lass of a headache for our customers.
Migrations such as populating a document management system, become complex when additional information is added to the data as it is migrated into the new system. In these cases we need to define the business rules and apply them to the data as it is transformed during the migration.
Business Mechanix has worked across many industries providing migration services and assistance with a particular emphasis on the Education Sector. Many tertiary education institutions have used Business Mechanix's cloud migration services moving significant amounts of users and data to the cloud.
Business Mechanix have extensive experience with Office 365 and have deployed some of the largest sites in New Zealand including, Manukau Institute of Technology (MIT) with over 60,000 accounts in Live@Edu, we migrated them across to Office 365 in less than a month.
About Business Mechanix
Business Mechanix are one of the leading cloud deployers in New Zealand, we have deployed over 1 million accounts in some of New Zealand’s largest tertiary sites. We have a reputation of getting things and being able developer fantastic solutions and often challenging and complex environments. We are the right partner for all your cloud computing needs including cloud knitting so talk to us today!
- Assist with geographic and data centre location strategies
- Develop and customise a cloud computing or cloud knitting strategy
- Evaluate your current cloud strategy
- Build cloud solutions
- Integrate cloud solutions with other clouds or on-premise solutions
- Develop single sign on and portals for the cloud
- Integrate identity management solutions with the cloud
- Migrate/upgrade your servers into the cloud
- Train staff on how to move your servers to the cloud
- Project manage your cloud strategy
- Provide on-going support and maintenance for your cloud platforms